- India’s bad loan problem is the worst in all of Asia: The gross non-performing assets with state-owned banks stood at Rs4 lakh crore ($60 billion).
- Why Oil Prices Will Likely Drop Below $40 Soon: "The market is massively oversupplied. This rally doesn't have strong legs".
- Did ISI poison CIA chief in Pakistan? The cause of his ailment was so mysterious, the officials said, that both he and the agency began to suspect that he had been poisoned.
- 'Google tax': MNCs that move profits offshore to avoid tax will be penalised under new measures in Australia's budget.
- "Continuum": Intel may have totally sunk Microsoft's latest plan to conquer smartphones
- Reckitt Benckiser sold deadly sterilisers in Korea: And their white bosses chose to send a "South Asian" to face local ire.
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $55 mln in talc-powder trial: J&J is facing about 1,200 lawsuits accusing it of not adequately warning consumers about its talc-based products' cancer risks.
- The original Sukshma Vyayama shown by Dhirendra Brahmachari:
.@Swamy39 tells @IndiaToday Brajesh Mishra was a "Trojan Horse", working for Cong. Nothing has since changed. Cong still has a Trojan in BJP— Minhaz Merchant (@minhazmerchant) May 5, 2016