Sunday, June 20, 2010

so you have a fetish for being breast-fed? no problem, just go to saudi arabia

jun 19th, 2010

yup, saudi arabia, the land of milk and honey.

it is amazing the level to which mohammedanism will go when it comes to issues related to women, their sexual organs, their bodily fluids etc. 

maybe they have a point. they sure keep their women disciplined and well-mannered and humble, no airs for them. must be the burden of a pregnancy every year and all the exercise their wombs get -- keeps them out of other mischief, unlike the mohammedan harpies in india without children. hmmm. isn't it significant that the loudest and shrillest mohammedan harpies -- such as the perjuring, witness-tampering lawyer and the actress who married an already-married scriptwriter -- have no kids? and imagine how much more shrieking benazir would have done if zardari hadn't done us all a favor by keeping her as the PPP -- perpetually pregnant prime minister!



1 comment:

san said...

Islam seems to be centred around paranoia over women:

- I don't want my woman to fool around behind my back
- I don't want my woman to be seen by other men
- I don't want my woman to talk to other men

This can all be summed up by the overriding belief that "I and my beliefs are so hideous that I'm afraid no woman will stay with me"