Thursday, October 22, 2009

A humorous take on Chinese competitiveness

A humorous take on Chinese "competitiveness" and economy of scale.
In my opinion, the rubber dog shit that Chinese factories are so proficient in mass producing needs to be seen in perspective - before we flagellate ourselves in self pity. Granted that the Chinese communists have built up a military advantage in tune with their hegemonistic ambitions and "great power" pretensions.

India can yet overcome glaring deficiencies in infrastructure at the border with China, with an effective missile based nuclear deterrent, guaranteed to impose
unacceptable costs on the enemy. The fear of mushroom clouds over Beijing and Shanghai would surely induce some sobering thoughts in the old men of the politburo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prachanda
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM
Subject: The chinese detective

A guy suspected that his wife was cheating on him, so he hired a Chinese detective. The cheapest one he could find.

This is his report:

Most honorable sir,

You leave house. I watch house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she go hotel. I climb tree. I look window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. I fall off tree. I no see.

No fee,

Cheng Lee

No comments: