- Jim Rogers was hardly ever an India bull: Rogers has always been an India skeptic -- going so far as to predict the country will break up in 30-40 years in his book.
- Voyeurism and paparazzi have gone upstream in the India media: If you want gossip, you are spoilt for choice. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to.
- Haters gonna hate: Why US academics lecturing Silicon Valley on Modi is both arrogant and comic.
- Kaangress haven: Seven-fold increase in Karnataka farmer suicides.
- One-day strike: Economy loses Rs 25,000 crore. "A big jolt would accrue to the export cargo thereby throwing crucial delivery schedule to haywire".
- An idea whose time has come: Nationalize Church property including schools.
Trade unions' strike: we have only 8% workers in formal sector; majority of them are in government. Do unions want status quo? 2/8— Jayaprakash Narayan (@JP_LOKSATTA) September 2, 2015
Yes, Mexico nationalized Church property, got back the vast land it controlled. http://t.co/oCPUexQAzM @colbair pic.twitter.com/U9FqSD6uqP— Sankrant Sanu सानु (@sankrant) September 1, 2015