- ED attaches Rs 232cr assets of Jagan, others. India Cements made alleged quid-pro-quo investments to the tune of Rs 140 crore into Jagan-owned companies and consequent "undue" benefits were received by the firm in allocation of land and water from rivers Krishna and Kagna from the then Government led by his Chief Minister father.. ED has already attached assets worth over Rs 1,000 crore in the overall PMLA cases it is probing against Jagan.
- India's coal production is set to double by 2019 in addition to importing more coal from Australia. But climate change is altering the monsoon season, with both flooding and drought becoming more common...
It's official! Chinese coal production and consumption are falling
- 'Make in India' for HAL trainer, import of Swiss trainer capped: IAF pilots undergo three stages of training. In basic training, or Stage-1, rookie pilots learn to fly on simple aircraft like the PC-7 Mk I, and the HTT-40. They graduate to Stage-2 training on intermediate trainers like the Sitara, which HAL is developing. In Stage-3 training, which is done on Hawk advanced jet trainers, pilots prepare to fly frontline IAF fighters.
- Dr. Robynne Chutkan: Why The Microbiome Is The Future Of Medicine
- 'The ‘unstealable’ bike to begin shipping in September