Friday, December 08, 2006

'the heathen in his blindness'

dec 08th, 2006

recommendation about this book from prof sen. here's the URL:

http://colonial.consciousness.googlepages.com/theheatheninhisblindness


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:

... deleted

I now find the book in its entirety on the Internet by chance. I am sorry if you dislike such huge documents (509 pages long), but it is a fundamental text for an understanding of the relationship between Hinduism and Christianity though it requires patience to read. I am sure you have heard of the author, but here is his brilliant essay. Like me, you will will undoubtedly find things to quibble with, but the basic issues he raises are of critical significance. My apologies to those of you already familiar with it.
 
Gautam Sen


1 comment:

habc said...

Thanks - that is an awesome web site