- LCA: 32 years on, IAF to get Tejas fighters in March. The fighter IAF really wants, Tejas Mark-II, will be ready only by 2021-2022.
- India to Sell Warships to Vietnam, Increase Footprints in South China Sea
- Tesla starts real-world beta testing of Model S battery swaps in California
- Paris mayor wants more 'pedestrianized' city, doubling of bike lanes, and diesel ban by 2020
- Man tweeted his sister was troubled by drunk men, and look what happened
- Ghee – good fat or bad fat? Grass-fed cows, Omega-3 and Omega-6 ratio
- What is the blue light from our screens really doing to our eyes?