- Military overruled on Pak access: On Pathankot, the Indian Air Force had told the government that granting access to the Pakistanis could compromise its security. Defence minister Manohar Parrikar too was of the same view.
- Playing into Pakis' hands? It is not known if there is any assurance from the Pakistani side, whether at the PM level or the NSA level, that Pakistan will take swift, credible and positive action after the JIT's investigations. Even if such assurances exist, these will mean precious little as ultimately it is the other Sharif -- General Raheel Sharif, the Pakistan army chief who will take a final call.
- FBI breaks into iPhone: The FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino gunman without Apple's help.
- Count Prana, not calories:
- Britain's taint:
- Just because technology makes it possible..:
Photos of a man who starved 4m Indians to death. Terrible. https://t.co/rrfFJMGt74— Tony Nash (@TonyNashOnAsia) March 27, 2016
"Just because technology makes it possible to be always available, doesn’t mean you should be." ~ @JesseLynStoner pic.twitter.com/aH1DH3LoHS— Jesse Lyn Stoner (@JesseLynStoner) March 20, 2016