- Rajeev on 'data is the new oil': It is pretty clear that our data must be stored in India, and it's only lobbyists for Big Tech who could argue otherwise. Stop being a digital colony! . . . . . . . . Official Chinese app enables spying via back door
- “Security is always an arms race”: Security is only as good as your fastest computer. China now dominates supercomputing. That matters for our national security.
- Sorry, we overslept: Bengaluru startup, HAL team-up for drone battle. “What is frightening is that 50% of China’s combat forces in the next war will be autonomous”.
- New motor rules are not just about steep fines: The real change in the Motor Vehicles Act is the use of technologies like AI, IoT, data analytics and face recognition to bring accountability, efficiency and transparency.
- Retired Marine Gen. John Allen: 'There is blood on Trump's hands for abandoning our Kurdish allies'. . . . . . . . While many in Washington rue the loss of their Kurdish allies in Syria, the greater injury is the reality that the US has lost its strategic foothold in Syria as Russia continues to deepen its influence in the region.
- Plastic pollution: Tamil Nadu veterinary university surgeons remove 52 kg of plastic from cow in Chennai
- This is Sanyas:
- Easiest thing to be is an Economist: All you need to do is to speak and write.
- Free Tibet, Free Balochistan:
If I am not wrong, China not only has no Nobel Laureate in economics, it has no famous economist either. Yet, the economic miracle it created in 30-odd years has no precedence in history. Their GDP, once equal to ours is now five times as much, and poverty has disappeared. https://t.co/GBRyTntBbo— विनोद शर्मा 🇮🇳 (@vinod_sharma) October 14, 2019
The area that China now calls its "Tibet Autonomous Region" is only around half of what was historically the nation of Tibet. China has literally been wiping Tibet off the map.#FreeTibet #Tibet #China pic.twitter.com/nsqmzVOGuR— Free Tibet (@freetibetorg) October 15, 2019