Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Quick notes: Hamas apps, Aadhaar theft...

  • Indian defence establishment should take note: Hamas 'created dating apps and fake Facebook profiles to try to lure Israeli soldiers' 


  • 13-feet walls not enough: Stealing your Aadhaar details costs just Rs 125  


  • China's penetration of Silicon Valley: More than 20 Silicon Valley venture capital firms have close ties to a Chinese govt fund or state-owned entity. The U.S. Congress is finalizing legislation to expand the govt’s power to block foreign investment in “critical” technologies, including venture investment. 


  • Threatened by Trump: China presses Europe for anti-U.S. alliance on trade


  • Ghar Wapsi: Lithuanians seek identity in their pagan roots ....(Hindus should support their liberation from church)


  • Raga Mohanam by Chong Chiu Sen: A Malaysian-Chinese disciple of D.K. Pattammal


  •  Pallavi: Ninnu kori yunna nura nikila loka nayaka
      Anupallavi: Nannu palimpa samayamura nameeda krupa judara
      Charanam: Sannuthanga Sreenivasa


  • Matthew 10:32 to 10:37: 32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.


No comments: